15 September 2015
Around the world, one patient is diagnosed with dementia every 3 seconds.
Neurodegenerative Disorders Research Pty Ltd (NDR) is a research organisation devoted to the understanding of neurodegenerative disorders. NDR is a not-for-profit organisation, collaborating nationally and internationally.
- The neurobiology of neurodegenerative disorders, particularly as they pertain to young adults under the age of 65 years.
- Dementia in young adults and its diagnosis, including diagnostic criteria and management.
- Genes and dementia.
- Development of diagnostic tests for dementing diseases.
- Exploration of new treatments in neurodegenerative disorders especially the dementias.
- Memory function and dysfunction in young adults.